Limiting the minimum down payment on a mortgage, using your own logo by freelancers, stopping the work of Russian green cards in EU countries – we talked about the main legislative innovations in June.
- Starting June 1, there will be a restriction on minimum mortgage payment in the amount of 20%. As of January 1, 2024, the minimum contribution will be 30%.
- Banks, individual entrepreneurs, companies and government agencies are required to transfer biometric data Russians (facial image and voice recording) in a single state database. You can refuse to transfer data by sending a request to MFC.
- resuming issuance of biometric passports for a period of 10 years. An application for a passport can be submitted through the “State Services”, the MFC, the territorial body of the Ministry of the Interior.
- Green insurance cards for car owners Finish within the countries of the European Union. Motorists must take out cross-border insurance policies.
- coming into force ban on the sale of vape in certain places, now you can only buy them in stationers. It is prohibited to openly display vaporizers as a product in a store.
- thawed sugar prices – last year the government froze them at a level of 36 rubles per kg wholesale and 45 rubles per kg retail.
- The program is expanding tourist reimbursement. From May 28 to June 10, 5% of the amount of a ticket paid with the Mir card can be returned, from June 11 to July 17 – 10% of the amount, from July 18 to August 29 – 20% of the amount
- The self-employed can now use at work own logo, trademark and service mark. Previously, only individual entrepreneurs and legal entities could do this.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.