Rosbank launched cross-border cryptocurrency payments, VkusVill entered the Kazakhstan market, Elon Musk plans to rebrand Twitter and other events on June 2.
- Rosbank launched cross-border cryptocurrency payments. Pilot operations with corporate and private clients are already underway.
- The Russian online store of products for a healthy diet “VkusVill” entered the Kazakhstan market. The chain has already attracted several partners among local retailers.
- 45% of Russians ignored messages and calls from recruiters, even when they were actively looking for a job and leaving contacts to communicate.
- Elon Musk plans to change the name of his Twitter. The social network can be called “X”.
Technologies and services
- The Russian company, developer of the facial recognition system, NtechLab will create a system to find pets. A free Telegram bot, a mobile phone app and a website are being discussed as scenarios, TASS writes.
- The Avroid company has developed a Telegram client for the Russian operating system Aurora, Vedomosti learned.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.