MyOffice founder Dmitry Komissarov created a venture fund to invest in IT startups, holidays in Turkey increased by 30% and other events on June 13.
- The Russian budget received 753 billion rubles of dividends from companies with state participation in 2022. This is 2.2 times more than in 2021, Kommersant found out.
- About 50 banks may leave the Russian market in the next three years. Mikhail Sukhov, head of the ACRA rating agency, spoke about this in an interview with Izvestia.
- In the summer of 2023, a week of vacation for two in Turkey will cost 220 thousand rubles. This is 30% more expensive than last year.
- Dmitry Komissarov, the founder of MyOffice, created the venture fund Strigo Capital to invest in IT startups. It is planned to attract 3 billion rubles for the year.
- More than half of the representatives of large Russian companies have felt an improvement in the situation of their companies in the last six months, Izvestia learned.
- The Russian assets of Japan’s Toyota, including the plant in Saint Petersburg, have been sold to FSUE NAMI without a buyback option, Denis Manturov, head of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, said in an interview with RIA Novosti.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.