The first Apple A17 Bionic and M3 chips, made using the 3nm process technology, turned out to be very discovered in production.

Only 55% of processors are suitable for installation in gadgets. The remaining 45% is marriage.

In this regard, Apple became TSMC’s board only for working processors, and at a reduced price. Apple is TSMC’s main customer, so the Chinese factory accepts such terms.

Once TSMC gets production up and running and cuts scrap rates to at least 30%, Apple will slow price increases for standard-priced processors.

TSMC plans to release 100,000 3nm processors per month by the end of 2023. [Wfcctech]

Source: Iphones RU

Previous articleTele2 has developed an AI algorithm to analyze passenger traffic on Russian roads
Next articleSSTU develops software that allows to increase the capacity of displays
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here