Tinkoff Business launched the Documents service for electronic document management of companies with freelancers. With its help, organizations can conclude contracts and sign acts with freelancers remotely, Tinkoff said in a statement.
The service is free and available to any freelancer, even if they are not a Tinkoff customer. In this case, companies must have a current account at Tinkoff.
What you can do through the service:
- work with documents and send them to executors for signing without installing additional programs and applications;
- use ready-made document templates;
- create new templates or upload your own versions of contracts and acts;
- sign documents using a simple electronic signature;
- automatically send contracts to all freelancers the company works with;
- In minutes, create and download a tax return package, including contracts, checks, and records.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.