Editing a video may seem like a very complex task, but there are a lot of editing software out there nowadays. The tools are available on the internet which are quite simple. There are even excellent options for assist users in production content for social networksallows editing work to be performed directly from a smartphone.
This situation CapCuthas become one of the most sought after apps lately. However, more resources can be discovered through the computer.
Although there is no official version of CapCut for this device, it is possible to access it without major complications, mainly due to the platform. presents itself as an excellent tool, leaving the results of the projects with that professional face. But do you know how to download directly to PC?
How to download CapCut to your computer?
Check out the step-by-step guide to learn how to use the video editor on your computer. First of all, know that you will need to use a smartphone screen emulator. in the process.
If you are an Android OS user, we recommend: BlueStacks. The program is free and fully works on both Windows and macOS. Like this:
- Download BlueStacks to your computer. Follow all the suggested steps until the emulator icon appears on the desktop.
- Then run BlueStacks and use the search bar to search for CapCut.
- When the video editor appears on the screen, click “Download from Google Play”.
- If you are not yet logged in, please provide your basic login information to authorize the device via your Google account.
- page Google Play store It will open in the CapCut tab. Click on the “Install” button, which will be located in the upper right corner.
- Wait a few minutes for the installation to complete. At the end of the process, click “Open” to launch the video editor and start editing directly from PC.
How to use CapCut to edit videos on computer?
It may not be that easy to manage some issues on the new platform even with the help of an emulator as it is not a native application for computer users.
Now for the video editing step:
- Access CapCut directly from PC via BlueStacks;
- Note that the screen will follow vertically as if you were using a smartphone. From there, click “New Project” to start your work;
- The installation will take a few seconds to complete. Understand that the edit line will be ready to use. In the left corner, upload the files to be edited. You can search for them on your computer. When you complete this task, click “Add”;
- Drag one of the videos to the edit line. The tools on the right can be used at any time to assist with editing;
- In the submenu you can crop, expand, advance, rewind or reposition. Questions about the sound of the video can also be edited in the same place, this includes music volume and effects;
- use both the left and right arrows to move through the video and make any necessary interventions;
- When you’re done, click the share icon in the upper right corner. You can post directly to social networks or just save to disk.
Did you like the content? So keep following TecMundo gain first-hand knowledge of key technology trends.
Source: Tec Mundo