Good morning! We’ve separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you know everything that happened last Wednesday (21). Just click on the links below to browse the entire news.
1. Logitech G Cloud is the first laptop to focus exclusively on cloud gaming. Logitech has partnered with Nvidia and Xbox to bring a device with Xbox Cloud Gaming and GeForce Now to an MSRP of $350.
2. Operators should convey ICMS discount to customers who order Anatel. Telecommunications operators have 15 days to forward the ICMS discount and refund customers.
3. Mercado Livre will double its electric car fleet in Brazil. By the end of the year, the company plans to acquire more than 400 new electric pickup trucks with a range of 200 km and a payload of up to 650 kg in Brazil.
4. Netflix: All streams from October 2022 are on stream. Among the highlights of this month are The Haunting of Hill House producer’s Midnight Club; Check out the full list of Netflix streams!
5. Andor: New Star Wars series launches on Disney+; know more! The plot takes place five years before the events seen in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
6. LG Rollable: Canceled phone with expandable screen appears in the video. Youtuber from South Korea gained access to a unit of LG Rollable and showed the pros and cons of the device that magnifies the screen.
7. Biden says the pandemic is over, but the death rate is high in the US. Despite the speech of American President Joe Biden, about 400 Americans are still dying daily due to covid-19.
8. The deadline to receive the 2nd copy of the voter card ends today (22). A new copy of the document can be requested online or on the electoral rolls.
9. Ciro Gomes interviews TecMundo and talks about science and technology. The video is part of a special episode on the 2022 Elections.
10. What does Putin’s new threat of nuclear war mean? The resistance of the Ukrainian army to the Russian occupation may force the president to take drastic measures.
Source: Tec Mundo