Apple has released the new HomePod 16.3 firmware.
This update activates the temperature sensor and influencer in HomePod mini. The company also harms the first generation HomePod.
• you can ask Siri in HomePod. Locator)
• automation can only be configured with your voice
• A Siri confirmation tone will now be detected to indicate when smart home requests will be implemented for accessories that do not display changes or are in a different room.
• audio tuning optimizes conversational content like podcasts for even greater clarity on HomePod (2nd gen) and HomePod (1st gen)
• Updated volume controls on HomePod (1st generation) provide more accurate dose at lower concentrations.
The application is installed automatically, but it can also be installed manually through the application House.
Source: Iphones RU