beeline conducted a survey among its customers so that young people use the mobile Internet. The survey was timed to coincide with Student’s Day on January 25 and was conducted in November-December 2022 in several Russian cities.
According to him, in the city, young people prefer mobile Internet for recreation and entertainment. If 68% of the respondents read the news in the city, only 48% read the news outside the city. Older people are more likely to read news in instant messengers and look for various information.
• young people of student age are more active than other respondents watching video content on the road
• 88% of 16-25 year olds use mobile Internet in transport to listen to music
• 52% search for various information along the way
• 73% use mobile Internet in nature to listen to music online.
• 69% also view the social media feed
• 57% of respondents who are outside the city watch videos, films and series
In Moscow and the Moscow region, the active development of the Beeline network continues. So, in 2022, more than 5,000 new samples were created to test the coverage and reliability of connections. And as a result of the refarming of the 2100 frequency range from 3G to 4G, the average Internet speed increased by more than 1.5 times.
Source: Iphones RU