F+ tech-Marvel bought a 49% stake in the manufacturer of automated workstation systems Getmobit, in Russia they plan to create an institute of verified IT experts to resolve disputes in court, attendance at shopping centers and other events is restored on February 7.
- The United States will set tariffs on Russian aluminum at 200%, Bloomberg has found. This will completely stop the supply of Russian metal to the United States.
- In Russia, they plan to create an institute of verified IT experts to resolve disputes in court. The bill is scheduled to be submitted to the State Duma in the spring session.
- Sberbank, VTB, Tinkoff Bank and Sovcombank paid RUB 150 billion in refunds to customers in 2022. All banks noted an increase in the number of payments compared to 2021.
- A positive trend has emerged in the retail property market, Kommersant learned. The attendance at shopping centers in regions where small objects are concentrated began to recover, although in Moscow the dynamics remain negative.
- Electronics provider structure F+ tech-Marvel bought 49% in automated workstation systems maker Getmobit.
- The range of foreign beer brands on the Russian market has begun to grow again. By the end of 2022, the average number of import positions in retail chains has increased from 18 to 22 units, Kommersant writes.
- Google launches Bard text AI tests, which will compete with ChatGPT. The service is integrated into the search engine and it is planned to open wider access to the service in the near future.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.