The US Treasury will lift sanctions on the former “daughter” of Sberbank in Kazakhstan, the Ministry of Industry and Trade is expanding support for manufacturers of electronics, the seller of children’s goods Gulliver plans to launch a collection of women’s clothing and other news on February 8. .
- The US Treasury will lift the sanctions of the former “daughter” of Sberbank in Kazakhstan. Because it was completely bought by the local holding company “Baiterek”.
- The Ministry of Industry and Trade proposed to increase the maximum annual amount of subsidies to developers and manufacturers of electronic products from 350 million to 1.5 billion rubles.
- Russian banks in January reduced the volume of loans to citizens. According to Frank RG estimates, 0.8 trillion rubles were issued against 1.4 trillion rubles in December and 909.4 billion rubles in January 2022.
- Children’s retailer Gulliver plans to launch a women’s clothing collection. The company is already looking for a lead designer and a designer.
- The cost of TV advertising in 2023 will grow another 5-30%. The rise in TV inventory prices is associated with an increase in demand, Vedomosti notes. Most advertisers signed annual deals
- The business offered to sell alcohol online using QR codes. It is planned to control the age of buyers by identifying two factors.
- Russian brewers ask to abolish the mandatory accounting system for beer and cider at companies. This function is already performed by the dialing program, Vedomosti learned.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.