The 11th package of sanctions against Russia will include measures against circumvention of existing restrictions, the NSPK set the limit for transactions without a PIN code on payment stickers at the level of 3 thousand rubles, Wildberries agreed with partners on 12 points and other events on March 24.
- The 11th package of sanctions against Russia will include measures against circumventing existing restrictions, European Commission head Ursula von der Leyen said.
- NSPK set a limit for transactions without a PIN code for payment tags at the level of 3 thousand rubles, as for a contactless card. It will protect against cancellation of a large amount of the label if the payment label is lost.
- Wildberries agreed with the partners on the 12 points that caused controversy, RIA Novosti has learned.
- The Russian division of coffee supplier JDE Peet’s may refuse to use the Jacobs brand. The company’s coffee may be sold under the Monarch or Milicano brands.
- Twitter CEO Elon Musk announced the availability of Twitter Blue for users around the world. Subscribers will be able to post longer tweets, edit them up to five times in half an hour, and upload 1080p videos.
- Parallel importation of cars has become the main channel for ensuring model diversity in the Russian car market after the start of the crisis, Kommersant writes.
In Russia, a glut of electric scooters has formed. This is due to the active development of the kicksharing market. Full warehouses will affect deliveries in 2023, Vedomosti reported.
I am a professional journalist and content creator with extensive experience writing for news websites. I currently work as an author at Gadget Onus, where I specialize in covering hot news topics. My written pieces have been published on some of the biggest media outlets around the world, including The Guardian and BBC News.