If you no longer need to use it, apple watch Next to your iPhone, you need to end the existing sync between both devices. This will mean that you can use the phone with a new model without any problems and, if you want, give away or sell the smartwatch.
However, you may want to use the process more. certainly so that neither the data nor the hardware will have any problems. We’ll show you one we recommend, which you will also confirm is as simple as it is quick to perform. Therefore, you will always be able to complete something important with peace of mind. We also outline what you need to do to leave. like new Apple Watch, which is very useful.
This is how you unsync an Apple Watch with an iPhone
This is pretty easy to achieve and you will get it in a few minutes. A few minute In case you decide to follow the instructions we show you below:
- To unpair the wearable with an iPhone, the first thing you need to do is open the Apple Watch app that will be on your phone.
- After opening, look for the section called My Watch, as it is one of the main options, there is no loss.
- The next step is to select All Clocks, so you make sure what you’re doing works across all devices (skip this step if you don’t need it).
- Then tap the information icon just to the right of the smartwatch you want to sync with the iPhone. Press.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see a section called Unpair Apple Watch in red. Use it regularly and then you will need to use the Apple ID password you have for the action to take.
- Wait for the required time for the process to complete and when you get the relevant message, the process is complete.
As you can see, there is nothing particularly complicated and it is just to follow the steps. without skipping any To complete the process on the Apple Watch.
How to make a new smart watch
This is something that affects what the software is and the sync options. Obviously it can’t fix a hardware issue, but it allows perfectly prepared to the smartwatch so that you can give it to someone else or sell it. Do the following:
- Go to the Settings app and select General there.
- Among the options you will see is another option called Reset and there, Erase all configuration content. It may ask for your password to verify your identity.
- If they ask you for the data plan, indicate that you don’t want to keep it and then on the next option that appears you should use the Erase everything option.
- You’ve done that, and you’re done with what the Apple Watch does.
Source: Cincodias Elpais