Although on a global scale OnePlus 12 Cell Phone It will be released in 2024, times are different in China, so the terminal was officially presented in the Asian giant.
One of its great features is that the base model of the flagship smartphone comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, while the higher-end version offers Chinese buyers 24GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage.
OnePlus 12 details
- Charging speeds are also fast, with support for 100W fast wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
- The OnePlus 12 battery has a nominal capacity of 5400 mAh.
- Camera: The OnePlus 12 has a triple rear camera setup consisting of a 50-megapixel primary camera, a 64-megapixel periscope telephoto lens with 3x optical zoom, and a 48-megapixel ultra-wide-angle and 32-megapixel selfie camera.
- The phone is powered by the latest flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor.
- Available colors: green, white and black. The phone has a dust protection rating of IP65.
In China, the phone starts at 4,299 yen (about $606) for the entry-level model with 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage, and if you want the full 24GB of RAM and 1TB of internal storage, the price rises to 5,799 yen (about US$818). .
It is due to be introduced to the rest of the world in January 2024.
Source: Digital Trends