More and more people are using two monitors while working or reading. This is a useful thing because of the large width achieved and especially the ability to open many windows without minimizing them. You may want a different wallpaper to appear on each one and don’t know how to enter it. Windows 11. We show you how to achieve this.
The truth is that all the necessary elements to achieve this are included in the Microsoft operating system Configuration, but the truth is not exactly the most intuitive process that needs to be done. In other words, this is one of the parts Microsoft needs to polish so that users can see a different wallpaper on each of the monitors they use with Windows 11 (among other things, identify them quickly and very visually).
This is what you need to do in Windows 11
Without further ado, we are going to show you step by step what you need to do on the computer to achieve the purpose we mentioned earlier. They do not endanger the operating system in any way and of course in case you want to redo the changes. you don’t have a problem To get it because just follow the instructions again and change the executed change. The instructions are:
- Right-click an empty spot on your computer desktop and select Personalize from the context menu that appears.
- A new window opens in the middle area where you need to click on Background to access the section that allows you to make changes.
- Now, look for the option called Customize background and select Image in the right dropdown. For the first of the screens, look at the desired subdomain. When selecting the image, you need to right-click on it and then select Adjust for monitor (this is the desired number).
- Now repeat the steps to do the same on the other monitor you are using.
- Once this is done you are done and you will see that the screens used in Windows 11 each have a different background.
By the way, if you don’t know the number of each of the monitors, you can easily identify them in the Define what’s inside the Screen section in the System option in Settings. Use it to get rid of doubt. The truth is that nothing particularly complicated Put a different background for each monitor you use on a Windows 11 computer.
Source: Cincodias Elpais